Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 17, 2012

Arachne's Web

This is the project we did today.  It was based on the myth of Arachne and Athena.  It was supposed to have the shape of a web, but this is what we got instead :D


The one on the left is my 6.5 yo, who had never done anything like this, so not a bad result for a first try.  I did have to put the yarn on a needle, but after that he was ok.  I think we'll try the same sort of thing again so he can get the idea of making a proper web.  And the one on the right is my 3.5 yo, who had a lot of help from me!  :D

But of course, the funnest part of the whole exercise was scanning and uploading to the blog!

We also did some sequencing after - I wrote everything down - but we had some difficulty with that.  Again, something to work on.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment